There are multiple purposes for hiring a commercial builder in interior construction today. One of those common applications is for roll-out construction. When a corporation is rebranding themselves, that often takes on a presence in more than just advertising or web graphics, but signage and building interiors as well. Whether this is in retail, franchises or even a corporation with multiple offices, a company with multiple locations needs to rebrand those multiple locations consistently. In commercial building construction, this process typically starts with a flagship location, which is designed and built (whether for the first time or redone) for the new branding attributes. These construction attributes are then applied to the other locations, which is termed “roll out;” i.e., the construction brand (or re-brand) elements are “rolled out” to the additional buildings. That said, there are some major attributes for construction roll outs which may be focused on. Here are some of those objectives and options.
- Ergonomics: Focusing on human factors or ergonomics means making a space as comfortable as can be for work and human activity. Largely, this means having furniture, industrial equipment and even fixtures be elements of the ease, efficiency and safety of human use.
- Collaborative and creative: A collaborative and creative focus in office construction means making the space as collaborative as possible for staff. This means fewer cubicles, fewer boundaries and more open-concept spaces, brainstorming conference rooms and rolling marker boards for idea generation to be available anywhere all the time.
- Functionality: A space can be designed for pure functionality – minimizing long distances and time between areas, and yet minimizing bumping into objects simultaneously. This can make an area focus on maximum productivity or functionality – while making it comfortable for staff and customers to walk through.
- Technology: A technology focus in interior spaces is very common today. Designing an area around all the necessary technological and electrical cables can be seen as simply a requirement by many commercial customers. It is also vital to design a space with materials for walls or barriers which won’t hurt wi-fi reception. Of course certain construction clients will have more detailed technological needs than others.
- Eco-friendly: With today’s environmental interests, offices can have solar power and other resources to help consume less power. More internal glass walls and exterior windows can help by allowing in more natural light to reduce electrical consumption.
- Plant life: Similar to eco-friendly trends, there are building trends today to have increasing amounts of real plants and even trees in interior spaces. Real green-life leaves, vines and even waterfalls can be built throughout an interior space.
- Health: In light of the Corona Virus, many interior spaces have restructured their areas with maximum separation of spaces for increased health to avoid the spread of viruses.
With these types of roll-out commercial building construction types, there are a lot of objectives to choose from. And if you are looking for roll-out construction, you want a firm that has a lot of background with the multiple options working on your locations. Want more? Read about Buildrite Construction’s roll-out services.